- Unique Open Concept
- Sunken Kitchen Facing An Immaculate Back Yard.
- Set Back From The Street Under A Canopy Of Green for Total Privacy
- Office/Den In The Back (Fully Insulated/Electricity)
- New High Eff. Furnace
- Super low monthly bills due to the thermal insulation of the building
- Newer Windows throughout
- New AC unit put in this summer with a 10 year warranty
- Roxul insulation used throughout the main home, New High efficiency Furnace
- In the past 5 years, all the electric and plumbing has been replaced
- Short drive to all the Expressways
- Walk Score 95!
- Lots of storage underneath the porch
- Western Cedar, Ash, Pine, Jatoba wood counters, Ipe and Cedar Decks, Mahogany Marine ply storage space, solid ash floor in basement, all natural woods
- bike/stroller parking in front
(could also potentially be another parking space. would need permits, city permission etc)
- Office come with Bose stereo in place, Sony projector and screen, Jean Prouve shelf
- Lighting around the house (Serge Mouille, outdoor lighting: Jielde), France.
- Sliding Designer Doors
- Gorgeous Perenials in the garden (Nitrogen giver, lavendar, lillies, tree in the back is a beautiful yellow in the spring)
- Designer Wood Finishes
- Eco Renovations
SOLD FOR WAY OVER ASKING!